Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I hope to update occasionally before and after I arrive in Bangkok. Feel free to comment on an entry or just say hi. I would love to hear from you!

I cleaned out my classroom last week and handed in my keys this morning. It was surprisingly unemotional. I think it was harder for me to say goodbye to coworkers after the last day of school; saying goodbye to the physical place didn't hit me as hard. I might blog on this later; I've learned a lot in the last three years.

Now I have the next month to both get a myriad of small tasks and appointments taken care of and spend as much time with friends and family as possible. Last week I was able to get out to the Blackhawks rally, which was awesome - hot, but awesome. Tomorrow I go to a Cubs game, and Friday is the MGMT concert. Yay! I love having an excuse to get together with friends for concerts and the like! What are YOU doing this summer?


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to a Cubs game... tomorrow... with you!

    I too said goodbye to a physical place today. I'm gonna go blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind, but I love that I was also at that talked-about Cubs game. :)

    ReplyDelete